Whitehead Law Group can help maximize your claim!
If your home is rented to you by a landlord, it is their duty to ensure you are safe in their property. If not properly maintained by the owner, and you become injured as a result of poor living conditions, you would be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Common causes for accidents at home are but NOT limited to be:
- Defective Products
- Faulty Workmanship
- Landlord Responsibilities
- Electrical Safety(Faulty equipment)
- Fire Safety
- Safety Glass
- Garden Safety
If you have been injured in an accident at home, there are four things you should do:
- Gather evidence
- Notify the person responsible
- Take photographs of anything related to the accident and your injuries
- Seek legal support
For many years, our firm has been committed to defending those injured and loved ones. When someone else’s negligence injures you, you need a legal team like Whitehead Law Group who will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our help can make a huge difference
- We can determine if you do have a claim.
- We can help you understand and navigate the system.
- We have the ability to guide and support you through the process with confidence and peace of mind.
- With our experience we can ensure that you receive payment for your medical bills, fair compensation for pain, suffering, lost wages and other damages.
- We can determine fault and prove fault legally.
- We have tremendous amount of experience in dealing with insurance companies.
- You can be confident that our lawyers will give you and your family the care and attention you need to ensure the best outcome for your claim.
- We can help you understand the requirements of your case and ensure that every aspect is handled carefully and professionally.
- With our help you won’t ever feel overwhelmed by the prospect of taking on a business or organization that seems larger or more powerful than you.
- We have your best interests in mind!
Let our experience go to work for you and ensure that you are protected and adequately compensated for your injuries and losses.
For a free consultation or to contact one of our experienced attorneys call Whitehead Law Group today at 305-444-3886 or e-mail us here.