Victim of Assault & Battery? WHITEHEAD LAW GROUP CAN HELP!
Many victims of battery do not realize that they can sue for damages.
Even people who are not bruised or cut may still have a case.
As a victim of Assault & Battery, You may be entitled to recover both economic and non-economic damages. Including but NOT limited to:
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of Continuing Care
- Emotional Distress
- Loss of Earnings
- Loss of Enjoyment
- Pain and Suffering
Know Your Rights!
At Whitehead Law Group, We can help you understand and navigate the system.
Assault and Battery are often confused of having the same meaning.
Assault is defined as an intentional threat to commit an act of violence, enough so that the person feels like they are in danger.
On the other hand, Battery requires actual physical impact on another person, where the victim has not given consent to be touched.
If the victim has not actually been touched, but only threatened (or someone attempted to touch them but didn’t), then the crime is assault.
Example of Assault:
- Albert points a toy gun at Roxy in order to scare her. (The fake firearm looks like the real thing) and Roxy believes Albert is actually going to shoot her.
- Leticia pushes Michael.
Why Hire Our Firm?
- Dealing with insurance companies can cause headaches, your main concern should be your own health and wellbeing, let us handle the law suit.
- It is our main focus to ensure that we give our full efforts to our clients so that they can enjoy the benefits of the maximum compensation after an accident.
- Our attorneys are experts in dealing with insurance companies.
- We are known! We have filed thousands of claims and/or lawsuits against people, businesses, and insurance companies, they know who we are.
- We have the resources and experience to prepare every case for trial and can litigate on your behalf when it becomes necessary.
- Insurance companies have lawyers, so should you!
- FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
- Any Queries ?
At Whitehead Law Group, we have represented many victims with such accidents, and understand what is required to win these types of claims. Let us help you pursue your claim, while you put your focus on recovering from your injuries.Your main concern should be your own health and wellbeing. Our attorneys will work to gather the evidence necessary to build you case and help you recover the maximum money you are entitled to compensating for your injuries, losses, and damages.
Contact Kevin W. Whitehead, Esq., a lawyer at Whitehead Law Group immediately to protect your rights and explore your legal options.
The firm is available 7 days a week, call (305) 444-3886 or e-mail us here.