Do I have a Catastrophic Injury case?
Unable to return to work?
Are you prevented from earning a living in the same or similar line of work you were in pre-injury?
Were you or someone you know announced as a permanent disability, and will require some level of assistance (In-home care, for example)?
Do you or someone you know have injury to the spine, spinal cord, brain, or skull or spinal fractures due to an accident?
You might have a claim!
Catastrophic Injury is often entailed as; difficult recovery process, multiple surgeries, and possibly a lifetime of medical treatment. These injuries can be caused by but NOT limited to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Sports accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Falls from a height
- Violent crime
- Fires and explosions
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
*In every catastrophic injury case, the injured person is entitled to damages.
Damages are not only much higher in a catastrophic injury case, but the facts and arguments needed to prove the extent of those damages are more complex. Damages suffered in a catastrophic accident can be extensive and may result in bodily harm and disability, as well as loss of employment and or wages, and ongoing medical expenses. Which is why discussing the case with an experienced attorney at Whitehead Law Group such as Kevin W. Whitehead, Esq. is the first step to take. We will support you in achieving the maximum compensation you deserve.
Unfortunately, catastrophic injuries happen all the time. However, many individuals don’t realize that they could pursue a claim. Don’t let this be you!
Why Hire Our Firm?
- Dealing with insurance companies can cause headaches, your main concern should be your own health and wellbeing, let us handle the law suit.
- It is our main focus to ensure that we give our full efforts to our clients so that they can enjoy the benefits of the maximum compensation after an accident.
- Our attorneys are experts in dealing with insurance companies.
- We are known! We have filed thousands of claims or lawsuits against insurance companies, they know who we are.
- We have the resources and experience to prepare every case for trial and can litigate on your behalf when it becomes necessary.
- Insurance companies have lawyers, so should you!
If you or your loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury, a qualified attorney at Whitehead Law Group can help you obtain the right compensation for the treatment, equipment, care, accommodations and rehabilitation you or your family member need to enjoy life, to participate in the activities to which you or they have been accustomed to. No matter who may be at fault for the injury, contact a knowledgeable Whitehead Law Group attorney today to learn about your legal rights.
Call today at 305-444-3886 or E-mail us here.