Construction sites by their very nature, are dangerous places to work in. Many working sites pose serious risks for those working at or around the area. Each year, thousands of construction workers are injured or killed on the job.
Even when, you take the proper precautions, wear the right safety equipment and never violate safety protocols, you can still end up suffering from an injury while on the job.
As an employee of construction work you should not have to suffer any injuries due to the negligence of manufacturers and fellow contractors who lacked in maintaining a reasonably safe environment to work in.
They are legally obligated to:
- Check that all safety specifications are followed
- Warn of possible hazards on the site
- Coordinate job safety
- Hire employees who will use caution while working
There are a number of parties who may be liable for your injury, including construction site owners, general contractors, sub-contractors, manufacturers of faulty equipment, or another third party. Hire a Whitehead Law Group attorney to defend your rights!
For many years, our firm has been committed to defending those injured and loved ones. When someone else’s negligence injures you, you need a legal team like Whitehead Law Group with expertise in construction site injuries who will fight for your rights.
If injured in a construction site, you will need legal advice and support. Construction accident litigation is usually complicated, as there are a number of different parties who are liable for your accident.
Why choose Whitehead Law Group?
- We can help you understand and navigate the system.
- It is our main focus to ensure that we give our full efforts to our clients so that they can enjoy the benefits of the maximum compensation after an accident.
- Our attorneys are experts in dealing with insurance companies.
- We are known! We have filed thousands of claims or lawsuits against businesses and insurance companies, they know who we are.
- We have the resources and experience to prepare every case for trial and can litigate on your behalf when it becomes necessary.
- Insurance companies have lawyers, so should you!
- Fighting on your behalf for the compensation you deserve in the negotiating room
- You can trust in our years of experience with difficult construction accident cases.
In our practice, we have seen construction site accidents numerous of times.
We understand how to handle the legal consequences of them.
Don’t settle for a compensation that isn’t enough to make you whole again! We can make sure you receive the compensation you and loved ones deserve but you should hurry!
*Some lawsuits need be filed before an expiration date, known as the Statute of Limitations. Call or e-mail us here right away to ensure that you do not waive your rights to money damages or other benefits deserved to you.
Call (305) 444-3886 WE CAN HELP YOU.