Were you or a loved one injured in a Slip and Fall Accident? If so, you may be able to file a premises liability lawsuit against the property owner or occupant to recover compensation for damages and injuries with the help of our widely experienced lawyers.
Did the owner or occupant cause the spill or other hazardous surface?
Did the property owner create the dangerous condition?
Did the property owner know of the condition and was negligent in failing to correct it?
Did the condition exist for a long enough period of time that a reasonable property owner should have discovered and corrected it before your accident?
Let’s discuss your possible claim. We can help!!!
Our goal of any slip and fall negotiation is to get you as much money as possible for the client.
A property owner or occupant that “should have known” of a slippery surface case can be the most challenging to prove. But with the help our lawyers at the Whitehead Law Group it does not have to be. We understand the physical, medical, financial and emotional challenges that slip n’ fall victims are forced to deal with.
Our help can make a huge difference.
- We can determine if you do have a claim.
- We can help you understand and navigate the system.
- We have the ability to guide and support you through the process with confidence and peace of mind.
- With our experience we can ensure that you receive payment for your medical bills, fair compensation for pain, suffering, lost wages and other damages.
- We can determine fault and prove fault legally.
- We have tremendous amount of experience in dealing with insurance companies.
- You can be confident that your slip and fall lawyers will give you and your family the care and attention you need to ensure the best outcome for your claim.
- We can help you understand the requirements of your case and ensure that every aspect is handled carefully and professionally.
- With our help you won’t ever feel overwhelmed by the prospect of taking on a business or organization that seems larger or more powerful than you.
- We have your best interests in mind!
Filing a slip and fall claim can be a complicated and frustrating process that is made easier by the assistance of an attorney. When handling a slip and fall accident, we:
Step 1: Investigate Claim
Step 2: Contact Insurance Companies
Step 3: Collect Medical Records and Billing
Step 4: Demand Package
Step 5: Negotiation
If you were recently injured in a slip and fall accident, and you are interested in pursuing a claim against the property owner of the premises where you were injured, contact our Whitehead Law Group attorneys today to discuss your possible claim at:(305) 444-3886