If you or a loved one has suffered an injury to the brain (Traumatic brain injury (TBI)), you may qualify for damages or remedies that may be awarded in a possible brain injury lawsuit.
No matter where you are, you are often at risk of suffering from others careless actions.
A head injury can come about in:
- Work accidents
- Accidents in the home
- Sports and Recreation
- Traffic accidents
- Assaults and Violence
Injuries to the head are so common that almost everyone will sustain some form of trauma to the head. We understand this constant risk and are always prepared to provide the legal services your case requires. Our firm offers services every day of the week, to ensure that you can always receive the legal advice and support you need.
- Every year, approximately 52,000 deaths occur from traumatic brain injury.
- Traumatic brain injury is the leading cause of death and disability in children and adults from ages 1 to 44.
- An estimated 1.5 million head injuries occur every year in the United States emergency rooms.
- An estimated 1.6 million to 3.8 million sports-related TBIs occur each year.
- At least 5.3 million Americans, 2% of the U.S. population, currently live with disabilities resulting from TBI.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that at least 5.3 million Americans currently have a long-term or lifelong need for help to perform activities of daily living as a result of a TBI
Because a survivor of severe brain injury:
- Can face 5 to 10 years of intensive services and rehabilitation such as: Cognitive behavioral therapy, Anger management, and counseling psychology,
- Has to pay price of costs often exceeding 4 million dollars
- Has a statistic of 2/3 who survive a brain injury requiring lifelong services such as vocational rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Result in prolonged or non-reversible brain damage
- Can experience changes in: thinking, language, learning, emotions, behavior, and/or sensation.
- Can cause epilepsy and increase the risk for conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease
- Damages are much higher in traumatic brain injury claims. With the support of our attorneys we can fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Why Hire Our Firm?
- We can help you understand and navigate the system.
- Dealing with insurance companies can cause headaches, your main concern should be your own health and wellbeing, let us handle the law suit.
- It is our main focus to ensure that we give our full efforts to our clients so that they can enjoy the benefits of the maximum compensation after an accident.
- Our attorneys are experts in dealing with insurance companies.
- We are known! We have filed thousands of claims or lawsuits against persons, companies or insurance companies, they know who we are.
- We have the resources and experience to prepare every case for trial and can litigate on your behalf when it becomes necessary.
- Insurance companies have lawyers, so should you!
You should not have to pay the price of brain injury as a result of negligence of another when you were an innocent victim. At our firm, we stand for your right. Contact Whitehead Law Group today, and for no charge we can explain what your best options are.Call (305) 444-3886